Christmas 2018 order cut-off dates
To ensure your soft furnishings are dispatched prior to Christmas 2018, all order forms, fabric and trims must be received by BQ Design, Notting Hill, Victoria by the close of business on the following dates:
• Customised roman blinds, HRRB1 and HRRB4 roman blinds – Friday, 9 November 2018
• Bonded and stiffened roller blinds – Friday, 9 November 2018
• Bedheads, wall panels and pelmets – Friday, 16 November 2018
• Bedspreads, quilt covers, throw rugs, bed valances, pillow cases, window valances, scatter, walled and bolster cushions – Friday, 23 November 2018
• Home Range roman, roller and panel glide blinds – Expected to be mid-late Nov, date will be advised mid Oct.
For any orders received after the above dates, dispatch prior to Christmas can unfortunately not be guaranteed. Please also consider delivery timelines for freight companies.
Extended cut-off dates apply for our silver, gold and platinum reward customers.
Our last dispatch day for 2018 will be Wednesday 19 December. Products can be collected from our Notting Hill offices after this date but prior to our Christmas closure date which will be advised soon. We will re-open mid January 2018.
Once we process your order, you can track it’s progress online in real time via our Job Track service www.bqdesign.com.au/job-track, including fabric receipt, outstanding queries, sizing, quantity and style details, manufacturing progress, promised job completion date and freight details.
We will also email you each Monday with an update on all your orders currently with BQ Design.
On request, we can provide you with a promised completion date once we complete processing of your order form and inspect your fabric.
Please contact BQ Design on 1800 335 361 or email firstname.lastname@example.org should you require assistance with your order.
Toby Gray, Director