Roman blinds are a stylish and sophisticated window covering option for all rooms and window configurations including bay windows and french doors.
Our structured styles provide neat tailored lines and a compact stack or our soft blind styles offer a relaxed draped look.
- Endless design possibilities with an extensive range of blind styles to suit plain or statement fabrics.
- Further enhance your design with trims, bands, piping, contrast fabrics and lining options.
- Fully upholstered headboard with 42mm standard projection.
- Operated by cord, or chain if a headrail system is added or by motorisation system. Cord or chain sits on right side of blind as the standard.
- A range of cleat and barrel colours, with standard colour chrome.
- Suitable blind fabrics are processed through our unique specifically designed oven to stabilise fabric and reduce movement after manufacturing.
HOW TO ORDER
Select a roman blind style to suit your design, room and fabric.
Further enhance your roman blinds with:
- Piped base
- Piped above lathe
- 50mm band on base of blind
- 50mm band on side edges of blind
- 50mm band inset on side edges of blind
- 50mm band inset on three edges of blind
- Trim to base fringe or braid
- Cord lock
- Acmeda SS38 Headrail system with chain operation. White plastic chain is standard or select a birch white or black plastic chain, nickel plated brass chain (silver in colour), or stainless steel rust resistant chain.
- Double fold at top in contrast or same fabric to hide componentry on sheer blinds
- Double fold at top with 30mm contrast band to edge to hide componentry on sheer blinds
- Shaped base
- Dropped base
COMBINE YOUR CUSTOMISED ROMAN BLINDS WITH OTHER BQ PRODUCTS