As a manufacturer of bespoke soft furnishings, every product we make is truly unique.
We will work closely with you to understand your requirements, so you can get the best result.
To obtain pricing, request a quote or place an order you must be registered as a BQ trade customer. Register today.
Once registered, please consider the following when placing and tracking an order:
SELECT A PRODUCT STYLE
Select a style to suit your room and further enhance your design with optional additions such as piping, trim, contrast fabrics, customised shapes and other detailing you desire.
CHOOSE A FABRIC
We offer the following fabric options:
- Customised fabric – Select and source your own fabric.
- Suitability: View our products and brochures for recommended fabrics or contact BQ for further assistance.
- Metreage: We can confirm the fabric metreage required for your order, dependent on plain or pattern fabric, pattern repeats, pattern match requirements, fabric width, fabric railroading, seam placement and quantity of products required. Fabric metreage for single items are detailed in our price lists.
- Delivery to BQ: You are welcome to have your fabric sent directly to BQ from your fabric supplier. We offer free fabric collection from Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide and Canberra metropolitan areas.
- BQ Home Range fabric – We stock a collection of fabrics suitable for roman, roller and panel glide blinds, curtains and pelmets in standard Home Range product styles. Our Home Range products provide a fast, simple and cost effective solution with blinds available within 8 business days and curtains and pelmets available within 15 business days from order. For customers without a BQ credit facility, we require 50% payment of the invoice total before commencing production of your order. Sample books of our Home Range fabrics are available for purchase or request a free fabric swatch to be sent to you. View our Home Range Blinds fabric collection online.
All our products are made to your exact sizing specification. For products such as bedding we can suggest standard sizing based on standard mattress sizes, although we always recommend you use your own measurements.
In Melbourne, we offer a professional check measure and installation service. All installations by our dedicated installer will comply with the national mandatory standard for window coverings as detailed at www.productsafety.gov.au. For regional Victoria and interstate we can often recommend a preferred installer.
To obtain pricing, request a quote or place an order you must register as a BQ trade customer.
Once registered our sales consultant will introduce you to our products and ordering processes and provide you with a Welcome Kit which includes our brochures and price lists. You will also receive your unique customer login for access to all product and ordering information and latest news.
We aim to get back to you with an accurate price and confirmed fabric metreage requirements within 24 hours or receiving your request.
SUBMIT AN ORDER FORM
Login to download an order form. Once complete you can submit via email email@example.com or fax 03 9543 8701. Our experienced customer service team is available to assist with any ordering queries you may have.
We will process your completed order form within 1-2 business days of receipt. However there may be delays prior to Christmas.
When processing your order, we will contact you immediately if we have a query or we have not received your fabric. Jobs will only be scheduled in our workroom when both the fabric and order form are received and there are no outstanding queries.
Login to view our up to date production timelines.
Completion Date – We will deliver your order on time, every time. Once we’ve successfully processed your order form and inspected your fabric, we can provide you with a promised completion date, you can login to view via Job Track or contact BQ to request.
ONLINE ORDER TRACKING
Job Track – Provides a summary of your current processed orders in real time, including: style, quantity and product dimensions and your promised completion date. To access Job Track enter your login details, provided to you on successful registration as a BQ customer.
Weekly Email – Each Monday we will send you an email with details of all your current orders we have processed. Any outstanding queries and fabric receipt status will be mentioned.
AUSTRALIA WIDE DELIVERY
We will email you when your order is complete. An invoice will also be attached and requires payment prior to dispatch if you are a COD customer.
The following dispatch options are available:
- BQ arrange freight with our preferred supplier. Login to Job Track to view your freight tracking details. For Melbourne metropolitan areas, goods will be delivered same day of dispatch from BQ. For all other areas, goods will be delivered within 2-3 business days of dispatch from BQ.
- Our customer arranges freight with their preferred supplier
- Collect from our Notting Hill, Victoria office
Our dispatch team make sure your products arrive ready for immediate install. For orders delivered by a freight company, we package each order in a customised box that exactly fits the size of the contents. This avoids damage and fabric creasing during transport. You can login to access Job Track and view your freight company tracking details.
There are no freight charges for delivery of products in Melbourne Metropolitan areas although packaging charges apply for bedheads and curtains.