- Window Name:
Please provide location of window to assist with queries, package labelling and installation.
If providing PIN TO PIN measurements:
– For face fix blinds,provide your architrave to architrave width and select RECESSED – NO. BQ will not make adjustments to sizing, unless required.
– For blinds installed in recess,provide window recess width and select RECESSED – YES if you would like BQ to make adjustments to the blind width measurements you provide, to accommodate for brackets and other componentry and ensure perfect fit.
– For multiple blinds installed face fixed on same window or corner windows,if you would like BQ to make adjustments for butting blinds to ensure perfect fit, please specify requirements in OPTIONAL FEATURES AND SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS and provide back wall measurements (including architraves) for your WIDTH.
– For bay windows, if blinds to be installed face fixed and you would like BQ to make adjustments for butting blinds to ensure perfect fit, please specify requirements in OPTIONAL FEATURES AND SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS and provide back wall measurements (including architraves) for your WIDTH. Also provide: (i) width across bay and (ii) depth of bay or supply back wall angles. Refer Price List for further assistance with measuring bay windows.
- How Measure Width: PIN TO PIN -The finished width of blind (in mm) from bracket to bracket, including roller and other blind componentry.CLOTH TO CLOTH – The finished width of the blind fabric only (in mm) including brackets.BACK WALL – Use back wall measurements (in mm) and including architraves for face fixed blinds when multiple blinds to be installed on same window or bay window.BQ will make adjustments to sizing you specify, only on request.
Provide blind drop in mm.
If a shaped style base is required include this in your drop measurement.
BQ will not make adjustments to drop measurements provided, unless:
– requested in OPTIONAL FEATURES AND SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS or
– window recess drop measurements are provided and RECESSED YES is selected.
Select YES if blind to be installed in window recess and you would like BQ to make adjustments to the blind reasurements you provide, to accommodate for blind componentry and ensure perfect fit.
- Chain/Cord Side:
Please specify if you would like to operate your blind chain from the left or right side of the blind.
If blind is to be operated by a motorisation system or spring assist, select NO CHAIN.
Blind brackets and chain drive will be colour matched to chain colour or fabric if stainless steel or nickel plated chain colour selected.
NORMAL ROLL: Fabric falls to back of roller (BQ standard).
REVERSE ROLL: Fabric falls to front of roller, covering roller tube.